Technical SEO Manager
Brand & Content Marketing - full-time - Munich
We are looking for a Technical SEO to shape Stylight’s organic visibility in 17 countries. As part of a small cross-functional team you will be responsible for auditing & improving Stylight’s on-page SEO.
- You discuss & shape Stylight’s SEO vision and strategy together with Stylight’s Head of SEO & Content Marketing and external consultants.
- You advise and collaborate directly with engineers, designers, marketeers and product owners to push for relevant SEO best practices and evangelize technical SEO within the company.
- For you, technical site audits are like treasure hunts, and you are always ready to start digging: You research, explore and diagnose opportunities for optimizing Stylight’s 17 websites.
- Based on your findings you’ll make well-informed, scalable recommendations for increasing Stylight’s revenue from Organic Search.
- You keep pace with SEO, search engine and internet marketing industry trends and report changes as needed.
- You have at least 3 years experience working on SEO for enterprise-level sites, including e-commerce sites.
- You have experience in quantifying marketing impact and SEO performance combined with a strong understanding of technical SEO (crawlability, indexation, canonicalization etc.).
- You show high attention to detail and you possess excellent problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to dig extensively into metrics and analytics.
- You have some skills in SQL and mad skills in Excel (pivot tables, look-up functions etc.).
- You’re not a developer, but you easily understand & dig through websites’ source code (HTML, CSS, JS).
- You are a great team-player who through your technical SEO knowledge supports the team in developing great link building campaigns.
- You ideally have some experience in developing links in compliance with Google’s Webmaster Guidelines.
- We are the creative ones with out-of-the-box ideas.
- We concept, build and spread cool stories & content.
- We'll make sure everyone, everywhere knows about Stylight.
- We will always strive for the best.
Why Join Stylight?
- Stylight is #1 Meetup organizer in Munich, and deeply involved in the local tech community
- We organize daho.am, our own annual developer conference. Top-notch speakers and over 700 attendees
- Hands-on work after quick ramp up: You’ll do your first deploy to production during your first week
- We’ll give you a personal development budget, to go to conferences, buy books and grow with us
- International and diverse workplace: 44% non-German and 65% female
- We have one of the best office spaces in Munich (and actually in Germany)
- Experience Munich: Our office is in the city-center, and just a 10 minutes walk from the nearest biergarten
- For more information check out: http://tech.stylight.com/
Up for the Challenge?
Does this sound like the perfect job for you? Then do not hesitate and apply today. We are looking forward to receiving your complete application! Your contact: Noemi Neuhaus