Sales Manager UK, IE, FR (m/f)
Sales - full-time - Munich
Based in our Headquarters in Munich, we are looking for a Sales Manager starting as soon as possible to join our team and successfully build up and maintain business contacts throughout the UK & IE & FR market. You don’t speak German? No big deal, we use English as our main language. If you have a passion for sales, e-commerce and fashion, and want to boost Stylight's growth - then this is the place to be for you!
- The management of all business co-operations for Stylight´s websites in UK & Ireland & France lies within your responsibility.
- You are in charge of generating leads, acquiring partner shops & successfully lead negotiations to grow the partner base and drive revenue to the site.
- You are responsible for integrating the new partner shops on our websites successfully and handing them over to the partner management.
- You have a degree in Business Administration, Communications, Marketing or similar.
- You have 2-4 years of work experience in E-Commerce, Sales, Account Management, ideally in the Fashion industry.
- You bring strong communication skills and enjoy interacting with different people.
- You have an affinity for numbers & you enjoy working with Excel.
- You know the retail landscape in the UK, IE, FR and love to browse fashion.
- You are comfortable maximizing sales KPIs and delivering to targets.
- You are able to hit the ground running and grasp new business models quickly and confidently.
- You have excellent communication skills in English and French.
- We are the team that builds Stylight´s business partnerships with all partner shops.
- We are responsible for Stylight´s successful growth and expansion on a B2B level in numerous countries.
- We monitor many relevant KPIs and get a deep insight into the company's figures.
- We love dealing with people as much as working with numbers and are highly motivated to build a business.
- We are a multinational team with motivated people highly skilled in account management and business development always eager to improve and learn.
Why Join Stylight?
We asked your future colleagues, here are their top responses:
- Hands-on work after quick ramp up & openness to new solutions and improvements.
- You are provided with moral and financial support to learn, go to conferences, do other things than your tasks.
- International & highly motivated environment with open business culture over all departments and flat hierarchy.
- Munich's landscape, architecture, museums, restaurants & bars are all top notch. In terms of life quality, it has been reported to be in the top 10 of the world.
- Want to know more? Check out: jobs.stylight.com/about-stylight/ and blog.stylight.com.
Up for the Challenge?
Does this sound like the perfect job for you? Then do not hesitate and apply today. We're looking forward to receiving your complete application (CV; cover letter, certificates, letters of reference). Your contact: Noemi Neuhaus