Product Processing - full-time - Munich
For our office in Munich we are looking for a Product Owner/Manager, starting as soon as possible, to successfully manage and improve all processes pertaining to shopping product enrichment. If you have an analytical mindset and want to boost Stylight’s growth - then this is the place to be for you!
- You and your team build, improve and scale our product pipeline and information system, handling millions of online products across 17 countries.
- You are full of ideas to improve Stylight’s processes and user experience and can translate these ideas into technical stories.
- You define, monitor and analyse your team’s KPIs and set team goals.
- You communicate and align with internal stakeholders along the value chain to make sure your team always works on the most valuable topics at any time.
- Together with the tech lead in your team, you challenge technical solutions to spot potential problems early.
- You have a degree in an analytical subject or Computer Science.
- You have experience as Product Owner/Manager.
- You are comfortable discussing technical topics with your team.
- You can work well in a cross-functional environment and act as a growth driver bridging business and tech.
- You are used to making data driven decisions.
- You take responsibility and are not afraid to make decisions.
- You are an independent, hands-on problem solver.
- You bring strong communication skills in English and German.
- By enriching and categorizing shopping products, we ensure our users can find exactly what they are looking for, as quickly and efficiently as possible
- We regularly add new categories and filter dimensions to improve UX and generate more options for our users.
- We are 4 software engineers and one machine learning engineer.
Why Join Stylight?
We asked your future colleagues, here are their top responses:
- Hands-on work after quick ramp up & openness to new solutions and improvements.
- We support you (also financially) to learn & grow - going to conferences, workshops and get experience beyond your tasks.
- International & highly motivated environment with open business culture and flat hierarchy.
- Munich's landscape, architecture, museums, restaurants & bars are all top-notch. In terms of life quality, it has been reported to be in the top 10 of the world.
- Want to know more? Check out: https://www.stylight.com/About and https://blog.stylight.com.
Up for the Challenge?
Sound like the perfect job? Then apply today at jobs.stylight.com. We look forward to receiving your complete application!
Your contact: Carina Meyer