Machine Learning Engineer (m/f)
Product Processing - full-time - Munich
For our office in Munich, we are looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to help us distill as much data as possible from products using text and images. If you like thinking outside the box and challenging the status quo — then this is the place for you!
- Our main responsibility is to correctly label and identify features for every single product that goes on our website — last year alone we classified over 33.5 million products!
- We work in cross-functional teams in an agile environment applying Scrum and Kanban to our daily work life.
- You’ll have Data Scientists and Software Engineers to bounce ideas off of.
- Your favorite sidekick will be a huge dataset with over 100M labelled data points to play with on a daily basis.
- Build, train, and improve Machine Learning / Deep Learning algorithms to distil information out of text and images.
- Continuously monitor and evaluate your models’ performance.
- Experiment, innovate, and continuously polish the existing ML processes.
- Work closely with the software engineers in the team for the deployment and integration of your work.
- Collaborate in company-wide Machine Learning and Data Science projects to share and grow your expertise.
- You have at least 2 years of work experience as a Machine Learning Engineer with a M.Sc. or Ph.D. in Machine Learning or related field.
- Thorough understanding and experience in (Deep) Machine Learning, Data Science, and Statistics.
- Experience in building Machine Learning pipelines, from fetching datasets to deploying models to production.
- You have 2+ years of Python experience and know your way around numpy/scipy, scikit-learn, databases (MySQL, Postgres, Spark), and deep learning libraries (e.g., Keras, TensorFlow, PyTorch).
- You breathe code. You seriously contemplated using a GPU cluster as a central heating system at home for winter.
Why join Stylight?
- Stylight is #1 Meetup organizer in Munich, and deeply involved in the local tech community.
- We organize daho.am, our own annual developer conference. Top-notch speakers and over 1,000 attendees.
- International & highly motivated environment with open business culture in all departments.
- Hands-on work after quick ramp up & openness to new solutions and improvements.
- A personal development budget is given to you to use throughout the year for personal growth.
- We have one of the coolest office spaces in Munich (and actually in Germany).
- Experience Munich: Our office is in the city-center, and just a 10-minute walk to the nearest Biergarten.
- Want to know more? Check out: about.stylight.com and tech.stylight.com.
Up for the Challenge?
Then do not hesitate and apply today! We are looking forward to receiving your complete application (CV, cover letter)! Your contact: Carina Meyer.