Lead Strategic Partner Manager
Partner Management - full-time - Munich
We are looking for a well-connected, experienced and data-driven Lead Strategic Partner Manager, based in our HQ in Munich. Within the role you are responsible for a team of Partner Managers, leading customer relationships for online shops in 17 countries. If you have a passion for account management, e-commerce, and want to boost Stylight's growth - this is the place to be!
- You lead operational management of account management for Stylight’s business for online shops in fashion, interior and beauty.
- You are in charge of building long-term relationships with partners that are of strategic importance for the organisation. You own a portfolio of key accounts.
- You are responsible for leveraging our upselling and cross-selling products on a B2B level in 17 countries.
- You support your team creating a collaborative environment within which our business partnerships can flourish. Together you maximize retention rates.
- You further build up, manage and empower a multinational team in a fast-paced, high-performing environment.
- You monitor all relevant KPIs on a daily basis and create reportings and presentations.
- You have a proven track record of 4 years in a sales or account management role across digital media & e-commerce.
- You have an extensive network across clients and agencies as well as sales professionals.
- You demonstrate the ability to think creatively, sell strategically and communicate efficiently both internal and external.
- You are highly motivated to build a business, develop strategies and relentlessly maximize KPIs.
- You are comfortable in a start-up environment within a corporate owner, ProSiebenSat1.
- You show strong communication skills in English and German, both spoken and written.
- Flexibility for frequent travel is required within this role.
Why Join Stylight?
We asked your future colleagues, here are their top responses:
- Hands-on work after quick ramp up & openness to new solutions and improvements.
- You are provided with moral and financial support to learn, go to conferences, do other things than your tasks.
- International & highly motivated environment with open business culture over all departments and flat hierarchy.
- Munich's landscape, architecture, museums, restaurants & bars are all top notch. In terms of life quality, it has been reported to be in the top 10 of the world.
- Want to know more? Check out: jobs.stylight.com/about-stylight/ and blog.stylight.com.
Up for the Challenge?
Does this sound like the perfect job for you? Then we are looking forward to receiving your complete application (CV, references, university certificates). Your contact: Carina Meyer.