Partner Management - full-time - Munich
We are looking for a code enthusiast interested in optimizing and automating the technical integration of our partner shops with new features for our business teams. We’re a fashion company, but you won’t have to wear the latest Karl Lagerfeld. A hoodie or your favorite Docker shirt will do just fine. If delivering high quality software is your number one priority - then Stylight is your place to be.
- You are responsible for the productivity of the development team and for the quality of the software shipped.
- You are the main interface between the development team and the Product Owner: you regularly update your stakeholder on feature status and translate business demands into technical requirements.
- You act with a broad understanding of the company’s overall interests: you communicate well with other development teams and business stakeholders.
- You steer the developers crafting tools which automate our shop integration processes.
- You build and monitor our scalable architecture to support Stylight’s growth - we take pride in building a highly performant and failure resistant platform.
- You help foster technical excellence in the team and place great value on unit/integration tests and code reviews.
- You enjoy what you do, and are willing to teach and learn new technologies.
Our Tech Stack
- Our server side code is Python (Tornado, Alembic, SqlAlchemy, RQ, Celery).
- Our client side code is ReactJS.
- You build it, you run it! We run our systems on Amazon Web Services (EC2, Lambda & Kinesis), use Docker & CircleCI to deploy everything and connect to PostgreSQL/MySQL Databases.
- You are a role-model for your tech squad: you demonstrate strong technical skills and solid work ethics.
- You bring hands-on experience in software development, ideally 5 years or more.
- Your communication is clear and straightforward, you demonstrate empathy towards colleagues with little technical background. You can give clear feedback on complex projects.
- You have strong communication skills in English.
- You have ideally worked in an agile, test-driven and interdisciplinary environment before.
- You want to take responsibility and ownership for the software you produce.
- You are open to both old and new and are ready to use the right tool for the right job.
- You see the value of “fail fast, fail often” when you work on a prototype.
Why Join Stylight?
- Stylight is #1 Meetup organizer in Munich, and deeply involved in the local tech community.
- We organize daho.am, our own annual developer conference. Top-notch speakers and over 600 attendees.
- Hands-on work after quick ramp up: You’ll do your first deploy to production in the first week.
- We’ll give you a personal development budget, to go to conferences, buy books and grow with us.
- Diverse workplace: 44% international colleagues and 65% female.
- We have one of the best office spaces in Munich (and actually in Germany).
- Experience Munich: Our office is in the city-center, and just a 10 minutes walk from the nearest biergarten.
- For more information check out: tech.stylight.com
Up for the Challenge?
Sounds like the perfect job? Don’t hesitate and apply today.We are looking forward to receiving your complete application! Your contact: Carina Meyer