(Junior) SEA Manager (m/f)
Performance Marketing - full-time - Munich
We are looking for support for our Performance Marketing Team, to bring new users to the Stylight website and ensure conversions for our partnershops. If you have grown to love the world of online marketing and are interested in an exciting position - this is the right place for you!
- You take care of international SEA campaigns in Google and Yahoo/Bing.
- You create & manage international Search- Display- & Retargeting campaigns and continuously measure and tweak their performance.
- You optimize existing campaigns concerning keywords, conversions and ad texts.
- Based on reporting and analysis you control the success of your campaigns in all countries.
- You are proactively shaping Stylight with your ideas & suggestions.
- Together with your team you are responsible for Stylight´s customer acquisition.
- You have an outstanding degree in business, marketing or communications.
- You have at least 1 year of working experience in SEA and/or Display Advertising, ideally in an e-commerce surrounding.
- You have an affinity for numbers and love statistical reportings.
- You are generally interested in everything related to performance marketing, being it news from the industry or new possibilities.
- You have initial experience in scalable implementation and worked with Bid-Management Tools.
- You are motivated, like to take over responsibility and love to continuously optimize processes.
- You are structured, detail- and outcome oriented and you are a pro in MS Office, especially Excel.
- You have fluent skills in English, German is a plus.
- We are creative and analytical problem solvers, who love scalable solutions and the professional conduct of online marketing tools.
- We continuously work on our goals and are never satisfied with the status quo.
- We tackle problems with automated processes and love 80-20 solutions.
Why Join Stylight?
We asked your future colleagues, here are their top responses:
- Hands-on work after quick ramp up & openness to new solutions and improvements.
- You are provided with moral and financial support to learn, go to conferences, do other things than your tasks.
- International & highly motivated environment with open business culture over all departments and flat hierarchy.
- Munich's landscape, architecture, museums, restaurants & bars are all top notch. In terms of life quality, it has been reported to be in the top 10 of the world.
- Want to know more? Check out: jobs.stylight.com/about-stylight/ and blog.stylight.com.
Up for the Challenge?
Does this sound like the perfect job for you? Then do not hesitate and apply today. Your contact: Noemi Neuhaus