Junior Partner Manager FR (m/f)
Partner Management - full-time - Munich
We are looking for a Junior Partner Manager to join our team in Munich and successfully build up and maintain business relationships throughout the French market. If you have a passion for account management, e-commerce and fashion, and want to boost Stylight's growth - then this is the place to be for you!
- You are the main contacts for all business co-operations for stylight.fr.
- You are in charge of building long-term relationships with partners based in France. You own a portfolio of Fashion and Home and living key accounts.
- You are part of the successful growth and expansion of Stylight in France by building sustainable business partnerships and up- and cross-selling products on a B2B level via phone, email and personal meetings.
- Your are in charge of the performance optimization: monitor all relevant KPI's on a daily basis, make decisions accordingly and get a deep insight into the company's figures.
- You have recently finished studying Business Administration, Communications, PR, Languages or similar.
- You are fluent in French and English - German is a plus.
- You have initial work experience in E-Commerce, Retail & Account Management.
- You bring strong communication skills and you enjoy interacting with different people.
- You have an affinity for numbers and you enjoy working with Excel.
- You are familiar with the basic e-commerce business models and bring knowledge of the E-Commerce landscape in France.
- You are highly motivated to build a business and maximize sales KPIs.
- We are the team that builds Stylight´s business partnerships with all partner shops.
- We are responsible for Stylight´s successful growth and expansion on a B2B level in numerous countries.
- We monitor many relevant KPIs and get a deep insight into the company's figures.
- We love dealing with people as much as working with numbers and are highly motivated to build a business.
- We are a multinational team with motivated people highly skilled in account management and business development always eager to improve and learn.
Why Join Stylight?
We asked your future colleagues, here are their top responses:
- Hands-on work after quick ramp up & openness to new solutions and improvements.
- You are provided with moral and financial support to learn, go to conferences, do other things than your tasks.
- International & highly motivated environment with open business culture over all departments and flat hierarchy.
- Munich's landscape, architecture, museums, restaurants & bars are all top notch. In terms of life quality, it has been reported to be in the top 10 of the world.
- Want to know more? Check out: jobs.stylight.com/about-stylight/ and blog.stylight.com.
Up for the Challenge?
Does this sound like the perfect job for you? Then do not hesitate and apply today on jobs.stylight.com. We’re looking forward to receiving your complete application (CV, cover letter, references, university certificates). Your contact: Carina Meyer