Head of Business Development
Business Development - full-time - HQ Munich, Germany
We are looking for a well-connected, experienced and data-driven Head of Business Development, based in our HQ in Munich. Within the role you are responsible for Stylight’s sales and account management team driving the lead generation for online shops in 17 countries. If you have a passion for sales strategy, e-commerce and want to boost Stylight's growth - this is the place to be!
- You define the strategy and the lead operational management of sales and account management for Stylight’s lead generation business for online shops in fashion, interior and beauty.
- You backfill and support your team to close deals and spot issues and utilize opportunities.
- You are responsible for Stylight´s successful growth and expansion on a B2B level in 17 countries.
- You are part of Stylight´s Core team and alongside Stylight´s Management you drive the business forward.
- You own sales strategy, research, testing, reporting - while performing against our company's growth-oriented KPIs and meeting budget constraints.
- You further build up, manage and empower a cross-functional, multinational team in a fast-paced, high-performing environment.
- You leverage data , KPIs and research to adapt our sales strategy.
- You monitor all relevant KPIs on a daily basis and create reportings and presentations for our shareholder.
- You have a proven track record of 5 years in a sales management role across digital media, preferably in e-commerce.
- You have an extensive network at senior level across clients and agencies as well as sales professionals.
- You demonstrate the ability to think creatively, sell strategically and communicate efficiently both internal and external.
- You are highly motivated to build a business, develop strategies and relentlessly maximize sales KPIs.
- You are comfortable in a start-up environment within a corporate owner, ProSiebenSat1.
- You show strong communication skills in English, both spoken and written.
- Flexibility for frequent travel is required within this role.
Why Join Stylight?
We asked your future colleagues, here are their top responses:
- Hands-on work after quick ramp up & openness to new solutions and improvements.
- You are provided with moral and financial support to learn, go to conferences, do other things than your tasks.
- International & highly motivated environment with open business culture over all departments and flat hierarchy.
- Munich's landscape, architecture, museums, restaurants & bars are all top notch. In terms of life quality, it has been reported to be in the top 10 of the world.
- Want to know more? Check out: jobs.stylight.com/about-stylight/ and blog.stylight.com/.
Up for the Challenge?
Does this sound like the perfect job for you? Then do not hesitate and apply today on jobs.stylight.com. Your contact: Annabel Kutter