Graphic Designer Digital (m/f)
Brand & Content Marketing - full-time - Munich
We are looking for a Graphic Designer Digital passionate about illustrations, layouts, and all kind of digital graphics to become part of our Brand & Content Marketing team in Munich. You have a creative mind, a passion for design and the drive to power our shopping platform. If you are the one who turns the creative ideas into stunning images and illustrations, then we are looking for you!
- Illustrations, layouts, photo sessions... No matter the format, you research and create beautiful & engaging graphics for our content marketing campaigns (i.e. https://www.stylight.com/Magazine/Lifestyle/Icons-Icon-Adele-Turns-30/ & https://lostinthecity.stylight.com/), our international magazines and social media and email marketing channels.
- You are a concept lover: you develop creative ideas and concepts together with a team of content marketers, PR and social media manager; which will be promoted across multiple countries.
- You support the social media team with the creation of great visuals.
- You support in the creation of identity and branding for various events.
- You have a strong online portfolio of graphic design work, with at least 1 year of hands-on experience — studies in Design (Graphic, Communication or Media) or something similar is a plus.
- You are in very good command of design tools like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. After Effects or Premiere experience is a plus.
- You love the challenge of designing and illustrating with a marketing goal.
- You enjoy to broaden your horizons and work together with people from other fields: from freelance editors to content marketers.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- You love taking part in the concept creation since the beginning of the projects in a cross-functional environment.
- We are the creative ones with out-of-the-box ideas.
- We concept, build and spread cool stories & content.
- We'll make sure everyone, everywhere knows about Stylight.
- We will always strive for the best.
Why Join Stylight?
- We asked your future colleagues, here are their top responses:
- Hands-on work after quick ramp up & openness to new solutions and improvements.
- You are provided with moral and financial support to learn, go to conferences, do other things than your tasks.
- International & highly motivated environment with open business culture over all departments and flat hierarchy.
- Munich's landscape, architecture, museums, restaurants & bars are all top notch. In terms of life quality, it has been reported to be in the top 10 of the world.
- Want to know more? Check out: jobs.stylight.com/about-stylight/ and blog.stylight.com.
Up for the Challenge?
Does this sound like the perfect job for you? Then do not hesitate and apply today. We are looking forward to receiving your complete application! Your contact: Noemi Neuhaus