Full Stack Developer
Product - full-time - Munich
We are looking for an experienced full-stack dev who wants to make an impact. We’re a fashion company but you won’t have to wear the latest fashion. A hoodie or your favorite Docker shirt will do just fine. You don’t speak German? No big deal, we use English as our main language.
Our Tech Stack
- Website backend: Java – yes we love the JVM. And we run everything on Amazon Web Services.
- No Database and all in on microservices? This is the place to be.
- We use Docker to deploy everything and Kubernetes is next. Further tools are Hystrix, New Relic, Proctor, Kibana
- Enjoy what you do, and be willing to teach and learn new technologies.
- Help us build and monitor our highly scalable architecture to support Stylight’s growth. We take pride in building a highly performant and failure resistant platform with a small team.
- Challenge existing work patterns and help us improve the product in our ideation sessions.
- Foster technical excellence in the team. We are big on code reviews, unit testing and integration testing.
- Take full responsibility for a task / feature from ideation, execution to analysing the AB test results.
- You have profound experience in Java, Scala or C#
- You have a “You build it, you run it”-mentality. AWS, Docker and other DevOps technologies are a plus!
- You don’t test in production like Chuck Norris. You have experience in Agile environments.
- You have appreciation for working in a diverse and interdisciplinary environment.
- The website team composed of 4 engineers who are writing code to delight millions of users.
- But hey, that’s not all: it takes a cross-functional setup to form a good party: additional to the engineers we also love to work with our product owner and interface designer to ensure highest quality of our products.
- We do 2 weeks sprints, visualize our tasks on a digital board (Github projects it is!), and do pair-programming.
Why Join Stylight?
- Stylight is #1 Meetup organizer in Munich, and deeply involved in the local tech community.
- We organize daho.am, our own annual developer conference. Top-notch speakers and over 400 attendees.
- Hands-on work after quick ramp up: You’ll do your first deploy to production during your first week.
- We’ll give you a personal development budget, to go to conferences, buy books and grow with us.
- International and diverse workplace: 44% non-German and 65% female.
- We have one of the best office spaces in Munich (and actually in Germany)
- Experience Munich: Our office is in the city-center, and just a 10 minutes walk from the nearest biergarten.
- For more information check out: http://tech.stylight.com/
Looking good? Does this sound like the perfect job for you? Then do not hesitate and apply today. We are looking forward to receiving your application. Your contact: Carina Meyer