Software Engineer (m/f)
Product Processing - full-time - Munich
For our office in Munich, we are looking for a Software Engineer to help us scale our product enrichment processes while continuing our move to microservices . If you like thinking outside the box and challenging the status quo — this is the place for you!
- Continuously looks for ways to improve our current systems and methods as well as striving to find new ones, all while moving to microservices.
- Is responsible for identifying and enriching every single product on our website — last year alone, we classified over 30 million products!
- Is cross-functional yet heavily tech-focused.
- Works in an agile environment applying Scrum to their daily work life.
- Build, maintain, and monitor our scalable architecture. We take pride in building highly performant and failure resistant platforms with a small team.
- Join us in continuing our quest to break up our monolithic application into microservices.
- Foster technical excellence in the team. Bring your best practices, challenge the status quo, and set things in motion.
- Enjoy what you do, and be ready to research and learn new technologies.
- We breathe Python! We hope you do too, if not, it’s enough to have mastered at least one other programming language.
- You bring hands-on experience in software development, ideally around 2 years.
- “You build it, you run it!” is your software engineering motto.
- You’re excited to work in an environment where collaboration, continuous integration and delivery are as vital as morning coffee.
- You have solid experience with both relational and NoSQL databases.
- You have strong English communication skills.
- Experience with Docker, Amazon Web Services, and Linux is a very nice plus.
Why join Stylight?
- Stylight is #1 Meetup organizer in Munich, and deeply involved in the local tech community.
- We organize daho.am, our own annual developer conference. Top-notch speakers and over 1,000 attendees.
- International & highly motivated environment with open business culture in all departments.
- Hands-on work after quick ramp up & openness to new solutions and improvements.
- A personal development budget is given to you to use throughout the year for personal growth.
- We have one of the coolest office spaces in Munich (and actually in Germany).
- Experience Munich: Our office is in the city-center, and just a 10-minute walk to the nearest Biergarten.
- Want to know more? Check out: about.stylight.com and tech.stylight.com.
Up for the Challenge?
Then don’t hesitate and apply today! We look forward to your complete application (CV, cover letter)!
Your contact: Carina Meyer.