September 19, 2018 - Comments Off on Technical Account Manager (m/f)
Technical Account Manager (m/f)
Partner Management - full-time - Munich
Our international Partner Management team is looking for a new team member! You are a little tech savvy and enjoy working in an open team culture? You are communicative and determined to support your colleagues with the perfect solution to their problem?
Come join us in Munich, we are looking forward to hearing from you!
- Is made of Partner Managers in charge of 1,100 partner websites in 17 countries.
- Is formed by Software Engineers responsible for automating and continuously improving the technical integration tools and systems used by our business and finance teams as well as hundreds of business partners.
- Works in an agile, international and cross-functional environment.
- Enjoys autonomous work as well as learning together.
- You act as gateway between several teams who are considered your stakeholders.
- You prioritise, organise and solve questions from your stakeholders via a ticketing system.
- You are responsible to integrate the product feeds of our partner shops and consult for Sales and Partner Management on the topic.
- You spread knowledge within your team about changing processes via Q&As, article publication and workshops.
- You keep the partner website up-to-date with our latest Sales products.
- You continuously optimise processes and establish best practices.
- You keep yourself informed about the industry news and trends and make development recommendation.
- You extract data from our databases to inform business decisions.
- You are a hands-on and self-sufficient person who is still a team player at heart.
- You have excellent communication skills in English and are a people’s person while still knowing when to say “no”.
- You are a systemic thinker that can juggle several topics at once and self-organise well.
- You are comfortable finding solutions by yourselves in a fast-moving environment.
- You are details focused and work very precisely.
- If you have some basic Python and/ or SQL knowledge, that is a plus!
- Bonus points for having worked with WordPress or GitHub before.
- You enjoy a round of ping pong, beer pong or karaoke with your colleagues on a Friday.
Why join Stylight?
- International & highly motivated environment with open business culture in all departments.
- Hands-on work after quick ramp up & openness to new solutions and improvements.
- A personal development budget is given to you to use throughout the year for personal growth.
- We have one of the coolest office spaces in Munich (and actually in Germany).
- Experience Munich: Our office is in the city-center, and just a 10-minute walk to the nearest Biergarten.
- Want to know more? Check out: about.stylight.com and blog.stylight.com.
Up for the Challenge?
Then do not hesitate and apply today on jobs.stylight.com/Jobs/. We are looking forward to receiving your complete application (CV, cover letter, references and certificates)! Your contact: Carina Meyer