Working Student Brand Marketing
Brand & Content Marketing - part-time - Munich
You have a creative mind, a passion for design and photography and the drive to support one of the best content teams in Europe. If working on details spurs you on - then Stylight is the place to be for you!
- Support the whole Brand Marketing Team in the production of graphic content and visuals for different roles: communications, social promotion, content creation, marketing campaigns, etc.
- Help to create great visuals for all Stylight promotions like the style deals.
- Support cropping pictures for our international magazines.
- Communicate and align all picture requests with the team and our international editors.
- Your are currently studying a degree in the field of Communication, Marketing, Media, or Design.
- You are eager to learn what’s behind the communication & marketing strategy of an e-commerce brand.
- You have an eye for aesthetics, photography or design.
- A basic command of Adobe Photoshop.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Your are highly reliable and able to stay focused during routine work.
- We are the creative ones with out-of-the-box ideas.
- We concept, build and spread cool stories & content.
- We'll make sure everyone, everywhere knows about Stylight.
- We will always strive for the best.
Why Join Stylight?
We asked our current working students at Stylight, here are their top responses:
- A very open & friendly team with an international team spirit.
- Responsibility right from the start and plenty of room for own ideas in a creative atmosphere.
- An attractive salary above the minimum wage as well as fruit, yogurt, and cereals every day.
- Working in the most beautiful office in the heart of Munich with its top notch landscape, architecture, museums, restaurants & bars. In terms of life quality, it has been reported to be in the top 10 of the world.
- Want to know more? Check out: jobs.stylight.com/about-stylight/ and blog.stylight.com.
Up for the Challenge?
Does this sound like the perfect job for you? Then do not hesitate and apply today. We are looking forward to receiving your complete application (cover letter, CV, references and certificates)! Your contact: Noemi Neuhaus