Senior Full Stack Developer
Partner Management - full-time - Munich
We are looking for a code enthusiast who is interested in further optimizing and automating the technical integration of our partner shops through developing new features for our business teams. We’re a fashion company but you won’t have to wear the latest Karl Lagerfeld. A hoodie or your favorite Docker shirt will do just fine. If delivering high quality software is your number one priority - then Stylight is your place to be.
- You develop tools which automate our shop integration processes and develop data integration pipelines.
- You build and monitor our scalable architecture to support Stylight’s growth - we take pride in building a highly performant and failure resistant platform with a small team.
- You help foster technical excellence in the team, you see the value in unit/integration tests and code reviews.
- You enjoy what you do, and are willing to teach and learn new technologies.
Our Tech Stack
- Our server side code is Python (Tornado, Alembic, SqlAlchemy, RQ, Celery).
- You build it, you run it! - We run our systems on Amazon Web Services (EC2, Lambda), use Docker & CircleCI to deploy everything and connect to PostgreSQL/MySQL Databases.
- You bring hands-on experience in software development, ideally 3 years or more.
- You have strong communication skills in English.
- You are able to explain technical topics to non-technical colleagues.
- You have ideally worked in an agile, test-driven and interdisciplinary environment before.
- You want to take responsibility and ownership for the software you produce.
- You are open to both old and new and are ready to use the right tool for the right job.
- You see the value of “fail fast, fail often” when you work on a prototype.
Why Join Stylight?
- Stylight is #1 Meetup organizer in Munich, and deeply involved in the local tech community.
- We organize daho.am, our own annual developer conference. Top-notch speakers and over 400 attendees.
- Hands-on work after quick ramp up: You’ll do your first deploy to production during your first week.
- We’ll give you a personal development budget, to go to conferences, buy books and grow with us.
- International and diverse workplace: 44% non-German and 65% female.
- We have one of the best office spaces in Munich (and actually in Germany).
- Experience Munich: Our office is in the city-center, and just a 10 minutes walk from the nearest biergarten.
- For more information check out: tech.stylight.com
Up for the Challenge?
Does this sound like the perfect job for you? Then do not hesitate and apply today. Your contact: Carina Meyer.