Business Development Manager
Business Development - full-time - HQ Munich, Germany
Based in our Headquarters in Munich, we are looking for a Business Development Manager starting as soon as possible to join our team and successfully maintain our business contacts. If you have a passion for e-commerce and fashion, and want to boost Stylight's growth - then this is the place to be for you!
- The management of business co-operations for Stylight´s websites lies within your responsibility.
- You are the shops' first point of contact for account management and optimising the shops’ presence on the site.
- You are in charge of the shops' performance optimization: monitor all relevant KPI's on a daily basis, make decisions accordingly and get a deep insight into the company's figures.
- You have a degree in Business Administration, Communications, Marketing or similar.
- You have 3-5 years of work experience in E-Commerce, Account Management, ideally in the Fashion industry.
- You bring strong communication skills, especially in English - any additional languages are a plus.
- You have an affinity for numbers & you enjoy working with Excel.
- You know the retail landscape and love to browse fashion.
- You are comfortable maximizing sales KPIs and delivering to targets.
- You are able to hit the ground running and grasp new business models quickly and confidently.
- We are the team that builds Stylight´s business partnerships with all partner shops.
- We are responsible for Stylight´s successful growth and expansion on a B2B level in numerous countries.
- We monitor many relevant KPIs and get a deep insight into the company's figures.
- We love dealing with people as much as working with numbers and are highly motivated to build a business.
- We are a multinational team with motivated people highly skilled in sales, account management and business development always eager to improve and learn.
Why Join Stylight?
We asked your future colleagues, here are their top responses:
- Hands-on work after quick ramp up & openness to new solutions and improvements.
- You are provided with moral and financial support to learn, go to conferences, do other things than your tasks.
- Responsibility right from the start and plenty of room for own ideas in a creative atmosphere.
- International & highly motivated environment with an open business culture over all departments and flat hierarchy.
- Munich's landscape, architecture, museums, restaurants & bars are all top notch. In terms of life quality, it has been reported to be in the top 10 of the world.
- Want to know more? Check out: jobs.stylight.com/about-stylight/ and blog.stylight.com.
Up for the Challenge?
Does this sound like the perfect job for you? Then do not hesitate and apply today. Your contact: Annabel Kutter