May 25, 2017 - Comments Off on Business Development Coordinator USA
Business Development Coordinator USA
Business Development - full-time - Philadelphia, USA
We are looking for a Business Development Coordinator to join our small team in our new office in Philadelphia and maintain business contacts throughout the American, Canadian and Mexican markets. If you have a passion for e-commerce and fashion, and want to boost Stylight's growth - then this is the place to be for you!
- You are the one of the main contacts for all business co-operations for stylight.com.
- You are part of the successful growth and expansion of Stylight in the US, Canada and Mexico by building sustainable business partnerships and reaching out to a vast variety of stores via phone, email and personal meetings.
- You are in charge of monitoring all relevant KPI's on a daily basis, make decisions accordingly and get a deep insight into the company's figures.
- You have a background in Business Administration, Economics or similar.
- You have 2-3 years of work experience in Digital Account Management.
- You are familiar with the affiliate business models and could ideally gain experiences in the Fashion E-Commerce landscape.
- You are passionate about Start-up environments and new challenges.
- You have strong communication skills and are motivated to build and enhance our business relationships.
- You are dedicated to grow a business and maximize sales KPIs.
- You have an affinity for numbers and you enjoy working with Excel.
- You are fluent in both spoken and written English - ideally you also speak Spanish fluently.
- You are authorized to work lawfully in the United States.
- We are the team that builds Stylight´s business partnerships with all partner shops.
- We are responsible for Stylight´s successful growth and expansion on a B2B level in numerous countries.
- We monitor many relevant KPIs and get a deep insight into the company's figures.
- We love dealing with people as much as working with numbers and are highly motivated to build a business.
- We are a multinational team with motivated people highly skilled in sales, account management and business development always eager to improve and learn.
Why Join Stylight?
We asked your future colleagues, here are their top responses:
- Hands-on work after quick ramp up & openness to new solutions and improvements.
- You are provided with moral and financial support to learn, go to conferences, do other things than your tasks.
- International & highly motivated environment with open business culture over all departments and flat hierarchy.
- Want to know more? Check out: jobs.stylight.com/about-stylight/ and blog.stylight.com/.
Up for the Challenge?
Does this sound like the perfect job for you? Then do not hesitate and apply today. Your contact: Annabel Kutter