Brand & Content Manager UK
Brand & Content Marketing - full-time - HQ Munich, Germany
For our office in Munich we are looking for an enthusiastic Brand & Content Manager with strong communication and marketing skills. You have well established media contacts, are passionate about the digital fashion world and are eager to proactively research new opportunities for coverage in fashion and lifestyle media in order to grow Stylight’s brand awareness in the UK market.
- You build a credible and compelling brand image in the UK, IR & AU by actively crafting, executing and promoting Stylight’s press campaigns with the widest possible media coverage across a range of fashion & lifestyle publications.
- You proactively research potential new PR opportunities and develop relationships with key press and influencers.
- You are responsible for the editorial planning of the English Stylight magazine, which is available in multiple countries
- You act as the main point of contact for press, coordinating all media inquiries and ensuring that stories are pitched to our respective target audiences in a timely manner.
- You constantly monitor and research competitor activity as well as industry trends and events.
- You work closely with our marketeers and designers in order to promote campaigns to journalists and publications.
- You ideate international fashion & lifestyle content campaigns which you then also tailor to the UK market.
- You have a very good degree in Journalism, Communications, Marketing, PR/ Brand Management or similar.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in the field of PR – preferably working in a PR agency or for a fashion/lifestyle brand in the UK.
- You have an excellent knowledge of the British media landscape - preferably within the lifestyle & business press (B2B & B2C). A strong knowledge of trends, fashion, social media and the digital landscape is a plus.
- You have strong interpersonal skills with an ability to quickly build new, successful relationships.
- You already bring a well established network of contacts in the fashion/ lifestyle or e-commerce industry.
- You are a proactive, self motivated individual who is able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- You are (near) native speaker in English and have outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- We are an international team of Content & Brand managers, we are the creative ones with out-of-the-box ideas.
- We create and spread cool content on relevant on- and offline, social and professional channels.
- We make sure everyone, everywhere knows about Stylight.
- We always strive for the best.
Why Join Stylight?
We asked your future colleagues, here are their top responses:
- Hands-on work after quick ramp up & openness to new solutions and improvements.
- You are provided with moral and financial support to learn, go to conferences, do other things than your tasks.
- International & highly motivated environment with open business culture over all departments and flat hierarchy.
- Munich's landscape, architecture, museums, restaurants & bars are all top notch. In terms of life quality, it has been reported to be in the top 10 of the world.
- Want to know more? Check out: jobs.stylight.com/about-stylight/ and blog.stylight.com.
Up for the Challenge?
Does this sound like the perfect job for you? Then do not hesitate and apply today.Your contact: Noemi Neuhaus