Technical Infrastructure - full-time - HQ Munich, Germany
We are looking for a talented AWS Engineer who understands the importance of continuous integration and deployment. Our DevOps culture means you are embedded with product teams and directly work with developers to release amazing features everyday.
- You streamline our deployment process to spot build problems early and allow us to ship with confidence.
- You design and operate our AWS infrastructure.
- As an expert, you plan and automate smoke tests for a continuous integration of our services.
- You ensure high availability and low response times for our users.
- You have a degree in Computer Science or a comparable qualification.
- Intimate knowledge of software builds and optimization - tested deployments >10 minutes are too long!
- You speak whatever language is needed: go, python, ruby, java or bash
- Unit testing & continuous integration are something you can’t do without.
- Exceptional candidates have worked with a few of these techs: Docker, Kubernetes, Swarm, CloudFormation, Terraform, CircleCI, Jenkins, CloudInit.
- You speak English fluently.
- We are an agile organization, doing sprints of two weeks.
- We are very prone to automation.
- We strive to provide our colleagues with the best service possible.
Why Join Stylight?
- Stylight is #1 Meetup organizer in Munich, and deeply involved in the local tech community.
- We organize daho.am, our own annual developer conference. Top-notch speakers and over 400 attendees.
- We’ll give you a personal development budget, to go to conferences, buy books and grow with us.
- International and diverse workplace: 44% expats and 65% female.
- We have one of the best office spaces in Munich (and actually in Germany).
- Experience Munich: Our office is in the city-center, and just a 10 minute walk from the nearest biergarten.
- For more information check out: http://tech.stylight.com/
Up for the Challenge?
Sounds like the perfect job? Don't hesitate and apply today. We look forward to your application! Your contact: Annabel Kutter